Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is an adventure/puzzle game based on the bestselling children’s book series. The game is developed by Darjeeling and published by Pixmain and is now available on PC via Steam.
Additionally, the developers have revealed that Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective will be making its way to Nintendo Switch on July 15 as well as Android & iOS devices in Q3 2021.
A terrible crime has been committed at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre’s sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with the Maze Stone, a magical artefact that turns everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre must undertake a new adventure that will lead him from the museum, to the city streets, to a castle in the sky, a haunted mansion and much more! There is no time to lose, lest the whole world turns into a maze!
- Enter colorful worlds teeming with life and intricate details based on the best-selling children’s book series Pierre the Maze Detective by IC4DESIGN
- More than 100 hidden objects and unique trophies to find, engaging puzzles and minigames to stimulate your brain
- Over 500 interactions possible with the characters, items, and background
- Original soundtrack
- Each scene is based on a double-page illustration from the original work
- All levels are tied together by an overarching narration that will fill the detectives within us with purpose
- Available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Russian