Eager fans will finally get to try out Marvel’s Avengers when the PlayStation 4 beta kicks off this weekend. From August 7th to August 9th, PS4 owners who have pre-ordered the game will be able to dive in ahead of anyone else. From August 14th to August 16th, PC, Xbox One, and PS4 pre-order players will be able to take part and an open beta for everyone is slated for August 21st to August 23rd.
During the beta weekends, players will be able to try out a number of the game‘s features including:
- the Golden Gate Bridge demo that tests the combat system for Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and Black Widow
- the Hero Mission “To Find Olympia” where players take on the role of either Kamala or Hulk as they search for the JARVIS in the Pacific Northwest
- the Missing Links mission in the Russian Tundra where players take on the role of either Kamala or Hulk as they search for SHIELD secrets
- the HARM Challenge Rooms that provide players with a “horde mode” type experience of ever-increasingly difficult AI enemies
- War Zone and Drop Zone missions with friends or AI companions
The game will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC starting September 4th. Digital editions of the game start at $59.99.
Check out the Marvel’s Avengers official site to learn more.