Available now across iOS and Andoird, this new title from the well-known anime RPG studio isn’t quite going to be what you expect. Instead of saving the world from ancient enemies, this new mobile title comes in the form of a detective romance game. When the lawful world collapses and the line between good and evil blurs, it is going to be down to mobile gamers everywhere to stand their ground, uphold justice, and find a new best boy.
This new free to play title first hit our radar back in June and after a short wait we’re now starting out in the fictional city of Stellis. After a series of crimes take place, and a fledgling career at Themis Law Firm, anybody picking up tears of Themis will find themselves falling deep into a conspiracy that lurks behind the calm visage of the city’s daily machinations.
While solving dilemmas of justice and crime, players can hone their sleuthing skills through detective gameplay. Crime scenes can be investigated, clues solved, and NPCs interrogated. Along the way, and most importantly, several possible companions will appear. Four compelling male characters will assist sleuths in this mystery, providing a range of Character-specific stories, close relationships, and unique dialogue options. The more gacha element of this free to play romance centres around character cards, which will link to exquisite and dynamic card illustrations, interactive CGs, exclusive dialogues, and video calls with each character..
Thankfully, a wealth of rewards has been prepared to welcome rookie attorneys. By partaking in the launch event, players can get up to 40+ free draws:
- For celebrating the 500,000 pre-registration milestone, all players will receive 10 free draws.
- Tap the button on the main page to complete Rookie Support Tasks and obtain 10 free draws.
- Login for a total of 14 days by August 27 to receive in-game rewards including S-Chips and 10 free draws.
- Complete Main Story Episodes to earn in-game rewards and 10+ free draws.
- An SSR card is guaranteed within the first 30 draws!