Siebren de Kuiper, an astrophysicist as brilliant as he is eccentric, has dedicated his life to devising a method to harness the power of gravity. He performed an experiment on a space station, believing that he was close to achieving his dream, but something went wrong.
For a brief moment, De Kuiper was exposed to the power of a black hole that momentarily formed during his experiment which caused severe psychological damage.
Upon returning to Earth, De Kuiper was quarantined in a secret government facility where he was detained for years under the name “Subject Sigma”.
When Talon discovered De Kuiper’s existence, they infiltrated the facility and broke him out, planning to use his brilliance and research to further their plans. In their custody, De Kuiper slowly gained control of his powers. Now, gravity moved according to his will, and he was closer than ever to achieving his life’s goal.
Sigma is an eccentric astrophysicist and volatile tank who gained the power to control gravity in an orbital experiment gone wrong. Manipulated by Talon and deployed as a living weapon, Sigma’s presence on the battlefield cannot be ignored.
- Hyperspheres – Sigma launches two gravitic charges, which bounce off walls and implode after a short duration, damaging enemies within a sizable radius.
- Experimental Barrier – Sigma propels a floating barrier to a location of his choosing. He can dismiss the barrier at any time.
- Kinetic Grasp – Sigma freezes incoming projectiles in midair, converting them into shields.
- Accretion – Sigma gathers a mass of debris and flings it at an enemy to knock them down.
- Gravitic Flux – Unleashing his full powers, Sigma takes flight, lifts enemies in a targeted area, and launches them into the sky before slamming them back down.