Leikir and Cyanide have released a new update for roguelike Rogue Lords that allows you to play as the Devil and bring terror to hapless folks. Version 1.0.03 addresses some of the issues the community reported to us such as a fix on achievements “The Devil is invulnerable”, blocking issues on multiple events, fixing bugs and more.
Additionally, the developers have taken to Steam to share 6 tips and tricks you need to know to succeed in your world domination!
Check out our Steam review to find out more about the game.
“The first roguelike in which you play as the devil, which means you can change some of the game’s rules to your advantage! Run after run, manage your team of famous evil geniuses as they encounter unforeseen events and turn-based combat. Unlock new skills, create powerful synergies and use your powers to turn the situation in your favour at critical moments. Only by collecting ancient artefacts can you finally take your revenge on the Demon Hunters.”
- Fixed the achievement “The Devil is invulnerable” not resetting properly on run start
- Fixed +2AP Elite terror effects that was creating duplicate action points
- Fixed a bug that would make the battle UI unresponsive during the Brother Gabriel boss fight
- Fixed a rare bug that could softlock the game when an enemy dies while playing with a very low framerate
- Fixed an infinite loop when Hecate uses Mystical Cerement skill on an ally while having Mirror Effect on herself
- Fixed an issue that could cause Bonus from certain relics to persist from run to run.
- Fixed Ritual Bracelets relic : it now also increases spiritual damage (as described)
- Fixed some audio synchronization and mixing problems
- The Devil now speaks at a much lower rate when the player is inactive (now: after 60s then every 5 minutes)
- Fixed a blocking issue in Polish in event “Coffin”
- Fixed a blocking issue in Polish in event “Apprentice”
- Fixed a blocking issue in English and German in event “Cabinet Of Wonders
- Fixed a blocking issue in Chinese in event “Scarecrow”
- Fixed a bug with the Devil Portal and secondary activity making you unable to use a Devil Portal
- Fixed Hecate’s “Nocturnal ritual” description in Chinese
- Fixed Hecate’s “Dark Ray” description in Chinese
- Fixed White Lady’s “Torment” upgrade description in Chinese
- Fixed the “Mask of thorns” relic description in Chinese
- Fixed the “Crystal ball” relic description in Japanese