This Friday, May 31st, starts the early access phase for EKO Software‘s Warhammer: Chaosbane which is the first, isometric ARPG set in the Warhammer fantasy universe. General release is on June 4, 2019. In preparation, EKO Software released a new trailer. This video outline’s Warhammer: Chaosbane‘s end game content, how to unlock it and EKO Software’s plans for post-launch content updates.
In the video, the developers discuss some exciting concepts. Once the player finishes the “story mode” they’ll have unlocked end game modes, the collector’s guild, and many other elements. The good news is this “unlock” is account wide so any new character started, or otherwise in progress, can jump right into the end game modes. The account wide unlock also includes sharing money and fragments accrued during story mode, even for a new character.
Post-release content for Warhammer: Chaosbane is also discussed. EKO Software details a post-launch roadmap. The roadmap is a mix of free content releases as well as updates available as part of a paid, “Season Pass”.
Continue to check out the trailer above to see the unveiling of several end game modes announced!
About Warhammer: Choasbane
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you must rise up to face the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to four players in local or online co-op, choose a hero from four character classes and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
- Set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, with iconic locations such as Nuln or Praag.
- Four Character classes available, each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment.
- Over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and epic boss battles.
- Fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different skills. Activate your bloodlust to escape the most perilous situations.
- Solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op.
- High replay value
Warhammer: Chaosbane is coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC on June 4th, 2019.