Last month, we took a look at ALLDOCUBE’s latest and greatest tablet, the impressive and budget-friendly ALLDOCUBE X. Surprise, surprise, they’re back with an all new product in brand new category. This time, the company is out to impress with their fresh F40 quad-driver nanofiber diaphragm in-ear headphones. Let’s take a look at what makes them special:
- Non-destructive 4 frequency division technology, 8 coil iron drivers have
- Three dynamic drivers and one balanced armature
- NanoFiber Diaphragm Driver Handles The Bass
- Composite Diaphragm Driver Responsible For The Mid-range
- Graphene Diaphragm Driver Handles The Treble
- Exclusive Custom FLT K3 Handles Ultra High Frequency
- Ergonomic design, a comfortable fit, and a solid seal to keep your music isolated from the din of the outside world
For those outside the audio world, that means that each earbud has four separate speakers inside of it, each handling a specific frequency band. This is important since it keeps different audio frequencies separate and pristine, preventing distortion and preserving the clarity you demand from your music. ALLDOCUBE has opted for a considered design here, blending dynamic drivers with a balanced armature, which should make these sound very good indeed.
For more information, check out the official product page here.