Nexon America’s TCG Duel of Summoners is ready to ring in the holiday cheer with a specially themed update. Players will be able to take part in several jolly features including winter game play, events, special sales and more.
Duel of Summoners is based in the Mabinogi universe and is a tactical trading card game with arena game play. There is a single player campaign and “intense real-time competitive PvP combat. Players can collect cards, trade or sell them. Developers say that it is “easy to learn, difficult to master”.
Duel of Summoners & holiday cheer
The seasonal update brings jovial gameplay, cheerful events and holiday sales to the wonderous lands of Erinn, including:
- Game Features:
- A Santa-themed Cat Merchant
- Increased Friend List Limit and Indicator
- In-game Banner Function Utility
- 80 New Cards
- Cheerful Holiday Event:
- ‘Snowing Gems’ Holiday Roulette
- Nao’s 12 Days of Gifting
- Mika’s New Year Gifting
- Winter Level-up Event
- Holiday Mission Complete Event
- Summoners Time Quest
- Winter Quest Event
- Christmas Quest Event
- New Year’s Quest Event
About Duel of Summoners
From the game’s Steam description:
COLLECT, TRADE, AND COMPETE WITH THE BEST PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD!
Summon your legendary creatures to start the epic battle! Duel of Summoners is a Trading Card Game played against an opponent with a deck composed of 12 cards. Are you ready for the challenge? Build your ultimate deck and aim to become the top summoner now!
- ENDLESS HOURS OF PLAY CONTENT – Adventure through immersive campaigns, daily missions, and competitive arenas.
- REAL-TIME PVP FEATURE – Join the arena to reap rewards from players worldwide or simply compete with your friends for bragging rights.
- THE REAL “TRADING” CARD GAME – Collect powerful legendary cards from game content features and trade exclusive cards with other players across the globe.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN STRATEGY – Build your ultimate deck around your favorite cards and use different strategies against friends and foes in battles.
- EASY TO START – Learn as you go with the streamlined tutorial in the fun single player campaign. It’s never too late to play Duel of Summoners.