Green Hell fans will be pleased to hear that Creepy Jar will be releasing Spirits of Amazonia Part 2 on Tuesday, June 22nd. The content expansion continues the storyline left hanging at the end of Part 1 and is a free update to the PC version of the game.
- Prepare to enjoy all-new Tribal Legends
- Revamped map areas portraying how they looked before the events of the base Story Mode
- A new hunting tribe, the Un’garaca, and new activities including healing and drums
- A dangerous new enemy
- Enemies beware! Jake can now equip a wicked 2-handed ax!
- New animals, the black panther, and small tapir
Learn more about the game by visiting the Green Hell official site.
More about the game:
GREEN HELL is an Open World Survival Simulator set in the uncharted unique setting of the Amazonian rainforest.
You are left alone in the jungle without any food or equipment, trying to survive and find your way out. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long can you survive against the dangers of the unknown?
On this journey, you won’t get any help from the outside world. Equipped only with your bare hands you’ll have to learn actual survival techniques to build shelters, make tools, and craft weapons in order to hunt and defend yourself. Constantly threatened by the jungle you’ll fight with both wild animals and tropical sicknesses. Players will also have to face the traps set by your own mind and fears that crawl in the darkness of the endless jungle.