The developers of open-world Survival game Conan Exiles have announced that the Architects of Argos pack is now available on all platforms for players to build stunning cities and gleaming temples.
Architects of Argos Pack contains:
- 49 new and exclusive building pieces – Ornate pieces including beautiful vaulted ceilings
- 18 new and elegant placeables – Decorate your base with classical statues and fountains
- 3 new mount saddles – Equip your horse with the Argossean Warhorse saddle
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Phalanx armor – Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each
- 9 new weapons in the Argossean set – Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon
- New Follower Behaviors – players can now give followers a new set of engagement rules and tactical preferences to better suit your playstyle. Those include Guard Area, Guard Me, Attack all enemies, Attack nothing, Attack and Chase Distance.
- Tactics Behaviors – Within this section, you can set which tactical choices will be preferred by your followers: Stand and defend, Prioritize melee, Prioritize ranged.
- New Follower Command System – Aim and press the assigned key (X by default) to move your companion to the designed location or attack an enemy. Double press that key to make them stop any activity they’re engaged on (and double press again to make them resume that activity). Press it three times and you will ask your companion to return to your position. You can also hold the command button to open a new radial menu where you can select any of these settings individually!
- Some important Quality of Life additions – You can now have an active companion as well as your trusty steed, as horses don’t take the active follower slot anymore! And while you’re out and about on your ride, don’t forget to that you can now drag any NPCs you’ve left unconscious!