Playground Games has dropped the Forza Horizon 5 early access launch trailer to shine the spotlight on some of the awesome vehicles and locations that will be found when it launches for those who preordered the game starting today, November 5, 2022. The game will be fully released for PC via the Microsoft Store or Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and for Xbox Game Pass.
In addition, developers also announced a number of accessibility features coming to FH5 that will make the game accessible to all players in any way that suits them.
- A Game Speed Modification setting that allows gamers to play Forza Horizon 5 at a reduced speed when playing offline; this feature is great for newcomers and those who would like more time to progress through the game.
- High Contrast mode that changes colors to make things such as menus and text easier to distinguish for gamers.
- Color Blindness mode allows players with color blindness to better visualize game elements. Players can adjust color-blind settings independently for the UI and the game visuals.
- For Subtitles, we know the importance of customization. With these, you’ll be able to:
- Turn subtitles on or off
- Adjust the font size
- Adjust the background opacity
- Ability to highlight keywords
- Customize menu and gameplay font size.
- Screen reader narrator that reads text, buttons, and other elements aloud.
- Text-to-speech and speech-to-text options for players that want to participate in Voice Chat and either need to send synthesized voice or receive voice chat as synthesized text.
- Ability to disable moving backgrounds.
- Notification duration setting, which allows players to set how long notifications in the game appear.
Learn more about Forza Horizon 5 by visiting Xbox Wire.