The owners of Nintendo’s hybrid console and Xbox One entertainment system can dive right into the arcade retroracer Horizon Chase Turbo and be among the first to enjoy exclusive content and the new Playground mode.
Besides the new Playground mode, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch players will be able to choose between several custom colors for each car, including 6 exclusive skins in each platform. The new version also comes with a brand new car carrying its weight in bragging rights.
Horizon Chase Turbo is a homage to classic 16-bit racers that defined a generation of high-speed and frenetic arcade fun like Out Run and Top Gear. The game is conceived to ignite an instant blast of nostalgia with catchy contemporary music composed by the legendary Barry Leitch (who also created the soundtracks for the Top Gear, Lotus, and Rush series), while also offering split-screen multiplayer and mixing retro low-poly aesthetics with modern gameplay.
“We are amazed by the feedback from the players and the press, and we worked hard to bring even more features and content to this launch on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. We believe Horizon Chase Turbo is becoming that kind of essential game to play with your family and friends at home.”, affirms Sandro Manfredini, Aquiris’ Business Director.
The game main features include:
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 Unlockable Cars, and 12 Upgrades
- 4 Game Modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance.
- Challenge your friends in the Ghost Mode and in the Leaderboards.
- New on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: Playground mode, a brand new car, custom paint jobs, and 6 exclusive car skins on each platform.