Bad Fox Studios has announced that Super Squad is now available for PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. Developers describe the game as a “MOSH” or Multiplayer Online Shoot ’em Up. Additionally, devs say, the game is part RTS strategy, part MOBA twitch shooter, and “all MOSH”. To showcase how the game plays, Bad Fox released a new launch trailer to whet people’s appetites.
- Fight Like a Trooper, Plan Like a General – frenetic, twitch-based game play combined with strategic decision making
- Diverse Characters – each one has unique abilities across available jobs such as support, healer, and pure DPS
- Faster, Harder, Better – collect launch keys to fire missiles at the enemy base. “More modes, more maps, and more troopers” all the time.
- Map-Shaking Abilities – Each Trooper has a unique look, feel, and gameplay.
- Player-Focused Design – Fun for all regardless of whether or not someone spends money on the game. Unlockable content at a fair pace, no pay-to-win mechanics
Ahead of the game going live, developers put out a patch and said, “Now to the changes themselves: For the last 2 weeks we’ve been focusing on quality-of-life changes, feedback, more badass moments, and bug fixes to make sure the gameplay is as smooth as can be for Early Access. We also focused on some new player guidance to help everyone just joining us get up to speed with the mechanics as quickly as possible!”
Check out the Super Squad official site to learn more.