Developed by Asteroid Lab and published by Goblinz Publishing, Terraformers is an expansive colony builder and resource management game. Players will explore the Red Planet, develop spectacular cities, spread life, and terraform the planet with ambitious projects.
The developers hope their game will help inspire humankind to take its first steps out of the cradle and become an interplanetary species.
- Explore the Red Planet – Send your leaders to mysterious locations and be the first to discover rich resource depots, giant crystal caves and stunning natural wonders.
- Develop your cities – Found new cities on craters and in lava Tubes. Make them thrive and meet your population’s rising demands.
- Manage your resources – Mine the rare metals of Mars, manufacture them into advanced goods and set up an effective transport system between your ever-growing cities.
- Terraform with ambitious projects – Restart a volcano, construct giant space mirrors or crash ice asteroids to geo-engineer the entire planet.
- Become a gardener of life – From spreading adaptive bacteria, to planting full-grown forests with bears. Each life form has specific requirements and provides strategic benefits.
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.