The Assassin’s Creed: Origins Reddit has a great confirmation from Community Manager Dominik Voigt that a New Game+ mode is coming. “New Game + is coming. We’ll have more information to share soon.” he wrote.
This is a much-requested mode from the community. New Game+ gives players the opportunity to restart the game from the beginning. However, rather than starting from scratch, players begin with all the stats and gear accumulated through a previous playthrough.
This announcement is confirmation of an earlier blog post that said “We know that a large number of community members have requested a New Game+ feature. We are currently investigating the possibility of implementing this option in a future title update.”
Assassin’s Creed Origins
Earlier this month, Ubisoft released The Hidden Ones DLC:
- the level cap has increased to 45
- new crafting options are available to improve gear
- there are four new legendary weapons, a new outfit, new mounts and new weapons that are unlocked via progression
- progress is retained if or when you return to the main story
- season pass holders will own the DLC as part of the price, though it can also be purchased separately