I’ve got a new combine harvester and it turns out that Switch players can borrow the keys from today as Farmer’s Dynasty arrives on Nintendo Switch.
Farmer’s Dynasty, the farming life simulator from Toplitz Productions and Nanco has arrived on Nintendo Switch. Originally launched on PC earlier this year, Farmer’s Dynasty challenges players to live an outdoor life and take over the family farm. Unlike other tractor sims, Farmer’s Dynasty allows players to take over the family farm, starting with a set of simple tools and rebuilding this local agricultural business into an industrial powerhouse.
There’s more to this new adventure than ploughing the fields, however. Farmer’s Dynasty includes a whole social side, allowing you to wind down at the end of your working day, take part in village events, and develop your social life. With your new fields just as dependant on your new neighbours as your ploughing skill, you’ll have plenty to do as you explore this new country world. With Farmer’s Dynasty you can:
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimise crop yields.
This isn’t the only life sim game from Toplitz, who are busy working on the upcoming Medieval Dynasty. If you fancy living outdoors check out the trailer above or head over to the Nintendo eShop to check out Farmer’s Dynasty.