Gilligames has announced that Rising Star 2, the sequel to the original 2007 title, will be making its debut in Q3 2020. Players will be able to customize their own budding star that will travel throughout an immersive 3D world. Developers have promised their community that the original game’s RPG-style skill system will remain with improvements for a new generation of players.
<p”>A full list of features includes:
- A dynamic musician attitude system (DMAS) to recruit compatible musicians and kick out musicians that no longer get along.
- Hiring managers to find recording contracts, endorsements, and book individual gigs or entire tours.
- Full customization of a band’s appearance with thousands of combinations of hairstyles, makeup, and clothing.
- Customizing the band’s van appearance with more than 80 different paint jobs.
- Purchase and own a variety of houses to call home that can be upgraded and decorate to your liking.
- Living the classic rockstar life by trashing hotels & motels for inspiration and fun.
- Choosing from 600 different types of real equipment to see what works best for the band.
- Booking venues and tours across more than 130 cities in the United States.
- Thousands of locations to explore including homes, bars, theaters, stadiums, clothing stores, music stores, studios, hotels, art galleries, print shops, manager offices, garages, parks, cemeteries, and hospitals.
Check out the Rising Star 2 Steam page to learn more about the game.