The developers from Riot Games have shared a new cinematic from the Tales of Runeterra series. Called The Vaulted Road, it shows a young Lunari scout escaping captivity with her Solari lover, and the two of them deciding to turn their backs on Targon forever. Also present in the video are Diana, Scorn of the Moon, and Leona, the Radiant Dawn, representing their respective sides.
Check out the previous Tales of Runettera released by Riot:
- Demacia – Before Glory, showcasing Garen Crownguard, the Might of Demacia, and Grand Duelist Fiora Laurent as they regale two aspiring young warriors with their wisdom.
- Frelijord – The Raid. While defending her tribe from a brutal attack, a young warmother entrusts Braum with the safety of her infant child, before turning to face Lissandra’s Frostguard alone.
- Shadow Isles – None Escape. A Buhru priestess and her acolyte son brave the perils of the Black Mist, to renew the magical wards. But can they survive the foe they find on their journey?
- Noxus – After Victory. Darius and his victorious warhosts demand that the king of Urtis surrender his throne, offering every citizen—from the highest noble to the lowliest servant—a place in the Noxian empire.
- Piltover and Zaun – True Genius. When Heimerdinger’s latest hextech creation is stolen by Jinx, the professor sends an unfortunate apprentice on a wild goose chase through the City of Progress… and beneath it.
- Ionia – The Lesson – Akali learns an important lesson from her former Kinkou master, Shen, when they encounter a young woodcutter upsetting the balance of Ionia.
- Bilgewater – Doble-Double Cross – Down on the slaughter docks, Miss Fortune springs a trap for wanted criminals Twisted Fate and Graves… but soon finds the tables turned against her.
About Legends of Runeterra:
Face off in dynamic, alternating combat full of opportunities to adapt and outplay. Make your move, but be ready to react, because your opponent has a plan of their own. It all comes down to this—can you outwit them and win? It’s all about the choices you make and the risks you take. Every move matters and the outplays are all up to you.
Combine, adapt, and experiment with frequent new releases for every region in an always-evolving meta. Earn cards for free as you play or buy exactly what you want in the store— you’re in control of your collection. Check out the official site to find out more.