Fans of real-time strategy games leaning into history will want to check out Ancestors Legacy and its new Free Peasant Edition. Destructive Creations and 1C Entertainment have announced that the free version of the Middle Ages-inspired RTS is now available to download and play for PC via Steam. To celebrate the momentous news, devs have sent out a trailer to entice players.
The Free Peasant Edition of the game includes:
- 17 multiplayer maps with access to Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, and Slav units
- multiplayer action via 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3
- optional AI allies/enemies
- 4 single-player missions from the Vikings campaign
- competitive Ancestors League starting later this month on Steam
Check out the Ancestor’s Legacy – Free Peasant Edition Steam page to learn more.
About Ancestors Legacy
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.