Blizzard has revealed the deep discounts it is offering fans and players in celebration of the annual shopping glut Americans call “Black Friday”. Buyers can get some great deals on all of the company’s stable of games.
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth – Up to 50% off Battle for Azeroth (Standard, Digital Deluxe Edition, or Digital Deluxe Upgrade) and other Digital Deluxe items, as well as 50% off the first month subscription for new players. Subscriptions include access to both World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic.
- Overwatch – 25% off Standard Edition and 50% off Legendary Edition for PC, in addition to a Free Trial from now until December 4 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Hearthstone – 30% off Hearthstone Heroes Alleria Windrunner, Magni Bronzebeard, and Medivh.
- Diablo III – Up to 50% off the base game and Reaper of Souls. Additional discounts are available for Eternal Collection, Battle Chest, Rise of the Necromancer, and Reaper of Souls Digital Deluxe.
- Heroes of the Storm – Up to 30% off the Welcome to the Nexus Bundle and the Heroic Reinforcements Bundle, along with 33% off the 360-day Stim Pack (available in-game only).
- StarCraft: Remastered and StarCraft® II – Get up to 50% off StarCraft Remastered and StarCraft II campaigns and announcers, along with up to 40% off the StarCraft Remastered and Cartooned Bundle.
You can learn more on the Blizzard official blog.