It has been a month since the Kickstarter campaign for the upcoming cRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous by Owlcat Games finished successfully. Unfortunately, the concerns of COVID-19 and switching to work remotely pushed the company’s efforts back, but the team is back with an update.
Nearly a month has passed since the end of the Kickstarter Campaign for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. A lot has happened. And we have made a great amount of work on the game. During this time we were paying close attention to what is discussed in the community. With the help of our moderators, we’ve gathered some of the most popular questions and topics. And they will be addressed in our first community update!
- The team from Owlcat Games plans to launch the backer portal next week with the slacker backer campaign launching alongside it.
- On the topic of Alignments and Mythic Paths: choosing a mythic path won’t lock you into One Possible Story, you’ll have room for roleplay within each of them. It won’t be “choose which railroad to ride”, every path comes with its own set of choices, consequences, and endings
- The PayPal payment method will be detailed with the launch of the backer portal
- More information about physical rewards is coming
- The tactical HoMM-like combat will be created from scratch. It is too early to talk about it yet.
- You will be able to upgrade your tier on the backer portal. More details will be revealed once the portal launches.
- The vote for the extra race is coming in the second half of April. It will be accompanied by fun little activities, but if you don’t want to participate in community activities – you can just click the button and your vote will go to your favorite candidate.
- Alpha is coming in the second half of April. The streaming of it will not be allowed.
It is really nice to see that you worry about us. The team is healthy and we are all working remotely. The development of the game continues, the alpha test is going to be released according to plan and the backer portal is on the way!
We also want to wish you, your friends and relatives good health!