KingsIsle Entertainment and gamigo have announced that yet another new world has been added to the fantasy MMORPG Wizard101. Lemuria is now live for all players and offers the community an entirely new world to explore that is filled with — you guessed it — LEMURS! The content expansion allows players to explore an entirely new region packed with a new story, world scenes, characters, creatures, bosses, spells, items, and gear. In addition, it brings along a number of big game improvements long requested by the community. Most notably, young wizards will be able to level up their character from 140 to 150.
The Lemuria update also includes a host of new features and enhancements to Wizard101:
- Quest Journal Improvements: A revamped Quest Journal that allows filtering quests will make it easier than ever to keep track of all mainline and side quests.
- More Adventurous Adventure Parties: New ways to ensure your party is having fun have been added, including improved chat capabilities and a matching quest indicator so everyone can enjoy the storyline together every step of the way.
- PvP Updates: New PvP-focused spells, the use of a Chess Style timer for 1v1 Ranked battles, and Wizards can now inspect their opponents in the Match Results window.
- New Beastforms: Wizards itching for a new Beastform for Beastmoon events will be delighted to know five new ones will be available starting in the coming months.
- New Event Rewards: Both Beastmoon Hunt and Monster Mayhem events will have new and refreshed rewards for players.
- New Pack Preview Feature: Wizards can preview items within select packs to see a list of new pets, mounts, and gear that they have a chance of receiving.
- Castle Magic Improvements: Babbage Basset in Marleybone has a ton of new offerings for Wizards looking to make their home more magical and welcoming to visitors.
Check out the Wizard101 official site to learn more.